Superusers are dedicated and active users of PV-Log who, with their
experience and knowledge support other users and are interested in
influencing the development of PV-Log and helping shape the portal.
You can be involved as follows:
- Being a contact person for specific technical questions about a data logger or a way of import
- Communicating with PV-Log users and helping new users in registering their system
- Responding to user questions about PV-Log in forums and reporting on other websites about PV-Log
- Writing contributions for our Help (Knowledge Base) section (preferably with screenshots or even with small how-to videos)
- Contributing textual and graphical improvements to improve the usability
- Testing of new features
- Supporting specific implementations of individual features
- Supporting PV-Log support
- Translating PV-Log into other languages
- And in many more ways...
In case you have your own ideas on how to get involved as a Superuser, the PV-Log Team and PV-Log Superusers would love to hear from you.